How to Recover Forgot Password of Yahoo Mail
If you are having a Yahoo account and you are having trouble to open it as you are forgotten the password and would not able to log in. And, looking to recover the password. Then, all you need is to read this article because here you will find complete solution and steps to recover your forgot password.
There are three ways in which you can retrieve your password and can have access of your account.
Using Phone Number
To recover your forgot password using phone number is the foremost option provided by Yahoo to make a fast recovery. By employing these given steps, you can get you old password and can create a new one:
- First and forth, you have to open yahoo page to Sign-in and there you will see your Yahoo account.
- Then, put your valid email ID or else you can provide phone number which you had used at the time of creating your Yahoo account.
- Afterward, you will have your last digits of your phone number. So that, you can check is it correct number or not. Then, you will need to tap on the Yes, text me a code option. As you complete this step, you will get a verification code from Yahoo on your phone number.
- After getting code from Yahoo just put the verification code in the field provided over there on your screen.
- Furthermore, tap on the Verify option, it may consume a few of seconds to process.
- And then, you will see option for resetting the password and tap on Continueto complete the process.
- On completing the process, you will be able to retype a new password. And, it will save as your new Login password of your Yahoo account.
Using Email ID
In case you are not using the number, you have put at the time of creating your login ID of Yahoo mail. Then, you can retrieve your password with the help of your email account. But, this ID is that one, which was used at the time of creating Yahoo ID. You will get a verification code on that alternative email account. And, for recovering forgot password you would need to perform these given steps:
- Firstly, you will need to put your email ID and tap on Yes, send me a code.
- Afterward, you will get an email from yahoo at your alternate email ID containing a code to recover the password.
- Then you will have to put the verification code, you have received via email. And after that you can tap on Verify.
- Further, you will see a list of accounts choose, and connect to the email ID you have provided.
- Then, tap on Continue option.
Using the Security Question
If you have not used any alternative email address at the time of making login ID of Yahoo. Then, you can go through secret question or security questions. These questions are those questions which were used at the time of creating ID and by answering these questions you will be able to access your Yahoo account. To recover your forgot password you will have to perform these steps:
- When you will sign-in for your Yahoo account, and don’t remember the password of Email ID then choose I have a problem with my password.
- Afterward, you will need to put your Yahoo email address and then tap on Next.
- Furthermore, you might need to enter the CAPTCHA code provided over there, which is a mandatory term.
- Correspondingly, opt the option Use my secret questions afterward tap on Next option.
- Then, all you need is to make sure that you are answering correct answer for recovering password. Further, as you enter the answer tap on Next option to proceed further.
- Lastly, put the newly set password and this password will be your permanent password for future use of Yahoo account.