How to Reset the Lost/ Forgotten Password of your My Verizon Account
To avail the services of the Verizon Communications, you will need to open a personal Verizon account. That account will be safeguarded by a password.
You will not be able to access your account until you will not enter the correct password in the relevant field at the time of login. And hence your account will be locked out automatically.
By chance if you lost or forgot your password, then there is a procedure to reset it. The Procedure is as given below
- First of All from your PC, navigate to the website of Wireless Website
- And then tap on Password field beneath sign in button
- Enter your mobile number and tap on link ‘I’m not a robot’.
- And now start following on- screen prompts
- Tap on Continue and enter billing zip code
- Again, click on Continue and choose your desired Option
- And ten tap on ‘Send Me a Temporary Password.
- Send Temporary password as your Text Message
- Or to the email address linked to your Verizon account
- Enter the password into create, confirm and click on Sign in.
- Tap on continue
Verizon Communications- History
Verizon Wireless is a subsidiary of the Telecommunication Company Verizon.
The company headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, USA.
The company offers variety of services and products to 142.8 million subscribers across the United States.
The history of the company dates back to 2000, when Telecommunication firm in America Bell Atlantic started a joint venture with British Company Vodafone.
The Bell Atlantic was renamed as Verizon communications. When it purchased the Vodafone’s 45-percent stake in the company.
Now it operates 4G LTE network covering more than 98 percent of United States. It offers a multiple number of phone services. The company is now in the process of developing 5G network. Its LTE network active in rural areas of America covers 2.7 million population in via its 21 rural wireless carriers.