How to Recover the Forgotten StumbleUpon Password
StumbleUpon is an App that enables Computer users stumble to sites which match their interest when they hit a button on their smartphone device or simply a browser.
You can use this Application on any internet enabled device. The developer company of this Social media Program claims that its product has garnered more than 35 million users across the internet world.
Moreover the company claims that its users are simply delighted by the content which they access on this Platform.
What to do in case I forgot the current password of my StumbleUpon Application?
Since we have to keep track of multiple passwords, so there is always a chance that we may forget the password of our StumbleUpon Application. So we will tell you here, what to do in case you forgot the current password of my StumbleUpon Application.
The password reminder will be sent to the email address linked with your account. So it is must for you to keep this email account always updated.
The Procedure to reset the password of the StumbleUpon account is as follows
- First of all ensure that you are logged out of your StumbleUpon Login page.
- And then Tap on Login button at the top of your screen
- And now click on Forgot password. The link is present beneath the password field box.
- Enter/ type the email ID associated with your StumbleUpon Account. If you receive an error message on your screen that means the account previously linked with your account has been either disassociated or there is not any account linked to your StumbleUpon account.
- In that case you have to try a different email address for this job.
- A Password recovery link will be sent at your email address.
- Click on the link to reset your password.
- And now enter/ type new password and after confirming the password, enter you login details to access your account.
- But make sure, the password you create for your account is very strong.
- Once you will be login to your account, you will be directed to the main profile page.
What to do if you don’t receive password recovery link in your email address?
If you don’t receive password recovery email link in your account, then it may be because, you may be using a spam email filter and the email may have dropped in the spam email folder. So check your spam email folder first. If the email is not present there, then wait for 24 hours and then request for a new password recovery link.