How to Recover Forgotten Meetup Password
Today we have many social networking websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Further, such sites help us connect to our friends and acquaintances. Meetup such is as a social portal where you can find and join groups characterized by people with common interests. So, through meetup you can become a member on meetup and then join a group consisting of members with common interests such as books, games, politics, health, pets, movies, hobbies, or careers.
Further, Meetup offers you to create an account and become a member of a group and then meet the group members offline in various locations around the world. Meetup was designed to provide for meeting organizers to arrange functions related to in-person meetings. In addition, it offers a way for individuals to find and join the groups which fits their interests and desires.
Moreover, as we have lots of accounts on social platforms like Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, etc., then we may forget password of our social account. Well, it’s general to forget password while remembering lots of passwords for different accounts. However, if you have an account on Meetup and failed to log in to your Meetup account because of forgetting the password, then you can recover your forgotten Meetup password. For this check out the recover method below.
Method to recover forgotten Meetup account
If you have forgotten your Meetup account, then you can recover your password by resetting the password by just following the easy steps below:
Recover password on Mobile Web & desktop Web
– Firstly, open the Meetup Login page.
– After login page appear then find the “Forgot your password?” option and click on it.
– Now provide your email address that you use to log in to your Meetup account.
– Finally click on the Submit. After this you will receive a new password on the email your provided.
– Launch your Meetup Android app and then tap on “Already a member?” options further choose “Log In”.
– Now tap on “Forgot password?.”
– After this provide your email address that you use to operate your Meetup account.
– Finally, tap on Send. Once you finish the steps above you will receive a new password on the email you entered.
– Firstly, tap on “Log In”.
– Now tap on “Forgot Password?”.
– Now enter your email address which you use for your Meetup account.
– Finally tap on Send. You’ll receive a new password in the email account your provided.