If you have forgotten the password of your account of classmates.com. And, don’t know how to recover forgot password of classmates account. Then, in that case you must read this article because here in this article we have mentioned all the easiest steps to recover forgot password of classmates.
How to recover forgot password of classmates account?
- When, you go to the site classmates.com then you will see sign in option on the right top corner of the page.
- Then, you will need to click on that option afterward, you will be redirect to sign in page and where, you will see option to enter email or registration number and password. Moreover, there will be another option of “forgot password?”.
- In order to recover your forgot password, you will require to click on that option.
- Afterward, you will see a page where you will find three option over there i.e. “first name”, “last name”, email address associated your classmates registration”.
- Further, to recover your forgot password you will need to enter all these three particulars and click on continue option.
- In addition to this, you will get an email on your registered email address. Then, you will need to click on that link.
- As you click on the link provided in your email address, you will get option to reset your new pass word.
- So, now enter your new password with re-entering the password.
How can I log in to my membership from a different computer or a shared computer?
You can log in to Classmates no matter what computer you are using. You’ll need your password and either your registration number or the email address associated with your membership.
If you’re sharing a computer, you might see a message that someone else is logged in. You’ll need to log that person out before you may log in to access your membership:
- Firstly, you will click on the gear icon which is at the top corner and then choose Sign Out option.
- And, if your login data is listed in the pop-up menu on the left. Choose from that and tap on Sign In option. In case, you don’t get pop-up, then put your details in the fields providing over there and tap on Sign In option.
If you’re using a public computer (at a library, for example), we recommend that you increase your security by making sure that the box labeled Save password on this computer is not checked. Please remember to log out when you leave the site to ensure the security of your information.
If you’re on a secure personal computer, select Save password on this computer. And, we’ll log you in automatically the next time you visit Classmates using that computer.
If you’ve forgotten or misplaced your password, click Forgot your password? on the login page and follow the instructions provided. You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password.